Vice President, Client Advisory Services
Experience / Highlights
- Joined WHITNEY & Company Realty Limited in 1992
- Partner SHAW I BOERTIEN Commercial Real Estate Services
- Diversified real estate experience dealing with a wide range of Office, Industrial, Land and Investment properties
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors®
- Possesses an entrepreneurial enthusiasm for the industry, creative marketing and problem solving skills
Darren received a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Geography from the University of Waterloo in 1992. Before completing his University degree, he spent two years working as a researcher, both with Whitney & Company Realty Limited and a Toronto brokerage firm. This work has been invaluable in understanding the dynamics of the local marketplace.
During his career Darren has had experience in all facets of Industrial, Commercial and Investment real estate, with a broad range of clients. Combining this wide ranging experience with a solid understanding of the market has allowed Darren to be one of the most respected real estate advisors in the market.
Darren currently sits on the City of Kitchener Economic Development Advisory Committee. He is a former member of the Board of Directors for the Central Canadian Chapter of the Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR) and former Past President of the Board of the Canadian Clay and Glass Gallery.
Darren is committed to long-term relationships with his Clients by endeavouring to always exceed their expectations and provide them the most informed and timely real estate advice possible.